Youth for Christ ministry in Puerto Rico is still in the pioneer stage. This means key contacts have been identified, a ministry plan is in place and ministry has commenced. However a formal structure may not be finalized.
- Pioneer Nation
Breaking News from Puerto Rico
- 24 May | 3:14 pmBloombergPuerto Rico Lays Claim to $400 Million Held by Bond TrusteeBloombergPuerto Rico says it owns $400 million in cash being held by a bondholder trustee, raising an issue at the heart of the territory's $74 billion bankruptcy. By making the claim in court papers Tuesday, lawyers for the commonwealth's sales-tax agency ...Puerto Rico's Faux Pension ReformThe Weekly Standardall 2 news articles »
- 24 May | 2:21 pmNBCNews.comPuerto Rico University Chief Resigns Ahead of Arrest OrderNBCNews.comThe head of Puerto Rico's largest public university announced on Tuesday that she has resigned just hours before she faced arrest for failing to reopen an institution that has been shut down by a student strike for nearly two months. Interim president ...Puerto Rico university president faced with arrest resignsNew Zealand Heraldall 2 news articles »
- 24 May | 12:31 pmGlobeNewswire (press release)15 years of geek culture converge this weekend at Puerto Rico Comic ConGlobeNewswire (press release)This weekend geeks from far and wide will take over the island of Puerto Rico to celebrate Puerto Rico Comic Con, the largest and most important entertainment show in the region. The event, which this year celebrates its 15th anniversary, will once ...and more »
- 24 May | 12:23 amNew York TimesMore Corporate Sponsors Abandon Puerto Rican Day ParadeNew York TimesOscar López Rivera in Puerto Rico last week, soon after his release from custody. He spent more than 35 years in prison. Credit Erika P. Rodriguez for The New York Times. The list of those boycotting the Puerto Rican Day Parade, over a decision by ...More sponsors pull out of New York's Puerto Rican Day paradeABC NewsMore Sponsors Flee Puerto Rican Day Parade As De Blasio Maintains SupportGothamistNYC's Puerto Rican Day Parade Faces Boycott For Honoring Terrorist as a 'National Freedom Hero'Heat StreetNew York Daily Newsall 102 news articles »
- 23 May | 9:46 pmKY3Branson initiative brings Puerto Rican workers to the OzarksKY3BRANSON, Mo. (KY3) - As the busy tourism season arrives, business owners are struggling to find enough help to meet the demand. However, local leaders are finding a solution to the labor shortage in Puerto Rico. Each year, millions of tourists come to ...